Sep 14, 2009

Early Season Goose



This a the result of our early goose season hunt on Adam VZ's patch. He did a great job of building this "natural" looking blind.

It was effective, however. The only thing that kept us from limiting out was poor shooting, of course. I know for me, once I dropped the first one I was shooting at, I just flock shot at the rest. A bad habit that is typical for me on the first hunt of the year. Oh well! It was a great time. Love that first hunt of the year and the fun has just begun!

2 comments:

farmingdakota said...

Yeah, right before the first geese flew in ....... we were talking about that time Mark was running after a winged phesant ..... (whom was running faster) and how he swears that will never happen again........ Minutes later he is running after a winged goose...... Mark ...... just don't run after a wounded deer come deer season!

BC Clubber said...

That is my all time favorite goose blind- just wish I would have been in it!