Jul 12, 2010


















Here are some of the catches at the cabin so far this year. All of these were caught from the dock. The crappie that Chellie caught was just over 15" long, making it a trophy. I did bait the hook, so it's half mine, right? However, I did catch the trophy bullhead, for what it's worth.
Finally, the snapping turtle was caught on a minnow on a slip bobber. It was estimated at 22lbs plus. Exciting time bringing that one in. I gave it to a neighbor at the lake who eats them. He said there is 7 kinds of meat in a snapper.

2 comments:

Weimer said...

That is a nice crappie. If I catch one like that it's going on my wall.

Tim,trophy bull head? Thats the best you got after several hundred hours fishing logged on dock?

Snapper is cool, prehistoric looking.

BC Clubber said...

Nice Crappie & Bullhead. 7 kinds of meat in a snapper? Theres a joke in there somewhere, i'll leave it alone.