Sep 16, 2010

Des Moines River Walley


I caught this 18.25 inch walley in two feet of water about three feet from shore w/ jig and minnow. Tim got a tip from a cabin neighbor that they have been catching walley at the spill over dam. We went down there and on my second cast I caught this walleye. My eyes were surprised when I seen this eye come out of the water. Tim caught a few small perch and a bullhead and was very jealous. But Tim claims he caught a few more this week but no proof, as always... Does he really have a job?

2 comments:

BC Clubber said...

I can't believe you won't fedex me some doggone walleye- whats it gonna take?

TKhunt-n-fish said...

Brad has seen the proof on my cell phone. I will admit, I was a little jealous when he caught this beauty.

And yes I do have a job. I just work my territory so I get to spend 3-4 nights a month during the week at the cabin. Just working smarter, not harder.