Sep 17, 2011

Christians Big Buck



Am 100% sure CHristian shot the buck I sent you guys pics of, so heres what he look like when the velvets off.
11 points, hes got one little sticker off the back base of his horn, which when we zoomed in on the velvet photos, you could clearly identify.
HE came out at about 7:40 PM, about 80 yd, Christian dropped him where he stood with a .308. He disappeared(fell into beans), I wasn't watching the deer when he shot(I was watching the gun), when I looked back he was gone, but there was buck about 35 yds from where he stood, I thought how did he move so quick?, but Christian said- "hes down, I know it", then I looked a the alive buck and could see he wasn't the same one, he was nice, but lacked the giant brow tines. He just kept eating, like he'd never heard the gun shots...
hes got a 19.5 inch big spread, 9 inch tip to tip, 6.5 inch brow tines

1 comment: