Nov 21, 2012

Twas the Day before Thanks giving. Lets Go Fishn!

 
Twas the day before Thanksgiving, sunny and 70 degrees F.  Dad and I decided to go fishing below Ft. Randall Dam, MO River in Pickstown SD.  We met at Beresford SD at 7AM and both ate a greasy breakfast at burger king, smelled it most of the way to.  We were on the water at 9AM and off the water at 2:30PM with the below catch.  Caught lots of sun, sauger and crappie.  We were able to sort through alot of small fish to keep 4 sauger and 1 crappie.  Oh, and one perch that Dad said he wouldn't clean if he was starving.  I cleaned it.  We actually got sun burnt in November.  It was a gorgeous day and worth just being out there for the weather alone.  In the back ground you can see my walleye (sauger) machine.  Dad commented on how spacious it was to fish out of...   I give thanks for getting your boots wet while loading my boat to Dad.  BG.
 


No comments: